Facial Plastic Surgery in Dallas, Fort Worth & Frisco
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Kenkel understands that facial aging is a complicated process that involves many variables—some of which we can control and others that are just part of the natural progression of life and being exposed to the elements. At his facial plastic surgery practice in Dallas, Texas, Dr. Kenkel meets with patients from Frisco, Fort Worth, McKinney, Prosper, Allen, and surrounding communities who want natural-looking results that resemble their younger selves.
Considered one of the best facial plastic surgeons in Dallas, Dr. Kenkel takes a hands-on approach with every patient and enjoys developing personal relationships with them. He and his cosmetic surgery team aim to make themselves available whenever their patients need them.
Extraordinary is the best word to describe (Dr. Kenkel) and all of his team. From the moment I checked in, met everyone on his team, and checked out, my patient care was superb. Dr. Jayne Coleman, the anesthesiologist who works with Dr. Kenkel in surgery, is the best anesthesiologist I have ever had. Dr. Kenkel himself is the most accommodating doctor I have ever dealt with. Being able to get in touch with him is extremely easy, and he does everything possible to help the patient heal from any procedure.– Healthgrades 5-Star review from laser skin rejuvenation and neck lift patient
A Passion for Facial Plastic SurgeryJeffrey Kenkel, MD, FACS
At the apex of an accomplished career, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Kenkel is enthusiastic about turning his focus exclusively to facial plastic surgery and nonsurgical facial rejuvenation. Known for creating understated yet remarkable results, Dr. Kenkel ranks among the best plastic surgeons in the greater Dallas area.
- Chair of the Department of Plastic Surgery, UT Southwestern
- D Magazine, Best Doctors in Dallas 10+ years
- Past president, The Aesthetic Society
- Past president of Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons
Credentials You Can Trust
Which Procedure Is Right for You?
Facial aging can be broken down into 3 key components:
- Surface changes as the result of being exposed to the elements such as sun and wind
- Volume loss caused by decreased fat and bone mass in certain areas of the face
- Skin laxity and sagging, which is often caused by both #1 and #2
Dr. Kenkel closely analyzes your face to determine which procedure—or, more often, combination of procedures—will produce the desired results. During your consultation, he discusses your concerns and goals. Because there are so many ways to enhance your appearance, the choice becomes quite personal. Dr. Kenkel may recommend combining a surgical procedure with nonsurgical treatments such as laser skin resurfacing—an approach he calls Total Facial Rejuvenation.
Your facial plastic surgery options include:
Nonsurgical Facial Plastic Surgery Alternatives
While the results are temporary and less dramatic than surgery, medical spa treatments offer effective facial rejuvenation with little to no downtime. Popular options include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic injections smooth away dynamic wrinkles, relax neck bands, provide a nonsurgical brow lift, and more.
- Dermal fillers restore facial volume, plump up the lips, and soften smile lines.
- Laser skin resurfacing addresses wrinkles, pigment issues, rough texture, and other concerns.
- Skin tightening options such as FaceTite and SkinTite make the skin firmer and tighter through increased collagen production.
If you’re looking for the best facial plastic surgeon in Fort Worth, Frisco, or throughout the Dallas, TX, area, request a consultation to meet personally with Dr. Kenkel using the online form or call us at (214) 645-3112 to schedule an appointment.